We’re specialists in vibration control in all sectors. Thanks to our solutions, we’ve come to be regarded as a market and innovation leader in the wind energy industry.
We offer exciting, responsible positions in an SME with a pleasant working environment.
- Independently conducting an R&D project lasting six months
- You’re currently doing a bachelor’s or a master’s in mechanical engineering
- Initial experience of 2D/3D design would be useful
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work carefully, accurately and independently
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German essential
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English an advantage
- Insights into various areas including design, calculation, building test rigs and technical trials
- Interesting, varied assignments
- Pleasant working environment in modern offices
- Possibility to remain as a student trainee following the internship
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your documents to Jasmin Mitsch-Saur, email@example.com.
ESM Energie- und Schwingungstechnik Mitsch GmbH