Generator mounts or machine mounts are used for the elastic mounting of generators and other machinery. They isolate the resulting structure-borne noise and suppress vibrations from the generator and machine frame.
Various height adjustment systems are used depending on the type the mount to enable the generator to be levelled. Moreover, ESM’s machine and generator mounts are also available with integrated horizontal adjustment, designed for much easier and more accurate alignment. This significantly simplifies the alignment of the generator and also makes it more accurate in position, as the generator remains in its final position during leveling. Horizontal adjustment is carried out by a standard hexagon bolt. All mounts are also equipped with end stop to safely transfer the tensile stress occurring in the event of a short circuit.
- Continuous vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Robust and compact design for restricted spaces
- Forces can be transferred both vertically (tensile and compressive forces) and horizontally
- Customized models available
- Stiffness and eigenmodes in x-, y- and z-direction are adapted to the circumstances
- To isolate structure-borne noise and suppress vibrations of machines and generators
- Generators, oil pumps, emergency power systems, stationary diesel engines, others
- Wind turbines, drivetrains, general engineering, others